Dashboard Search & filters
Don’t lose time searching for the right use case.
You will create a lot of interesting use cases in your projects. But that's no reason to struggle when you're looking for one in particular. That's why we've enhanced our search feature on the dashboard, allowing you to go beyond just searching by project name and help you easily find the use case you’re looking for.
You can now search by:
- Project name
And filter by:
- Status (active/paused)
- Use case types
Find what you're looking for immediately.
Want more information?
👉 Consult the Developer documentation
PHP and React Native SDKs update
Managing flags just got easier for two other SDKs.
Following our other SDK updates, it’s now the turn of PHP and React Native to be updated and receive a few exciting upgrades in addition to code refactoring.
- Option to customize the cache with 3 new methods:
- cacheVisitor: instantiate the cache
- lookupVisitor: check inside the cache
- flushVisitor: empty the cache (i.e: in case a user doesn’t consent)
- Store 2 types of information in the cache:
- Tracking hits
- Visitor Profile cache (user context, assignation, use cases, consent)
- Similarly to other SDKs, we also streamlined the flag management methods:
- "getModification" becomes "getFlags" and now allows you to get all the information you need about a specific flag
- "synchronizeModifications" becomes "fetchFlags"
- "activateModification" becomes "userExposed"
- This update also brings the following news for React Native (already available for PHP):
- React Native is now compatible with Experience Continuity
- Bucketing Mode is now enabled
- Automatically detect user consent
- And you can now customize the log manager